SPS IPC DRIVE is the fair dedicated to the most important industrial automation in Italy.
BSA team will attend the event and will occupy an important space at Hall 03 | Stand B 031.
In order to follow the German model of SPS IPC Drives Nuremberg, the Italian event proposes a fair dedicated to manufacturers and suppliers of electrical automation, covering the entire product range, from electrical components to complete systems, including integrated automation solutions.
An opportunity to meet and compare leading-edge companies on new technologies in the automation sector!
Sectors of B2B fair:
- Drives: systems and components
- Electromechanical components and peripheral devices
- Sensor technology and sensors
- Control technology
- Industrial PCs and IPCs
- Industrial software
- Electromechanical and digital devices
- Low voltage switching devices
- Man-machine interface devices
- Industrial communication
- System Integrator
- Training and consulting
- Technical publishing
- Trade associations