For more than 10 years we have been leader in the distribution of industrial automation components.
A mix of factors contributed to the achievement and maintenance of this result: the passion, on which the work of each employee is based; the technical skills of the staff, which guarantee a strong attention to details and an efficient consultancy and training activity dedicated to our customers; the ability of our technicians to provide alternative solutions to customer requests, effectively integrating components supplied by our partners.
Our company makes use of industrial communication technologies to meet the needs emerging in the era of industry 4.0. The collection of data, their sharing and subsequent processing, allows an effective information management.
What are the benefits?
- More efficient organization
- Short time of decision making
- Decrease of machine downtime
- Short Time-to-Market
- Strategic maintenance
- Successful and efficient process management
- Continuous training
P&P – People with Passion
For more than 10 years we have been Leader in the distribution of industrial automation components. A combination of factors allowed the achievement and maintenance of this result:
- the passion on which is based the work of every employee
- the technical skills of the staff, which guarantee strong attention to details, efficient consultancy and training activity dedicated to our customers
- the ability of our technicians to provide alternative solutions to customer requests, efficiently integrating components supplied by our partners.
Automation engineering is the result of the combination of different disciplines: mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics, information technology and telecommunications. Thanks to these skills, we can always be at the forefront of the market.
Systems control and the new technologies that optimized the industrial processes performance, represent a field on which we invest a lot with the aim of satisfy the needs of each customer.
“Network” is the backbone of all the company's DNA Networking means:
- Collaborate with important partners in the automation world
- Cooperate with important suppliers in order to find innovative solutions for customers
- Updating and training on the latest news in the sector
- Make major investments in hardware and software to align all people of the staff in terms of skills and tools
- Focus our attention on connectivity
People are the engine of the company:
the best business card that we can present.